V. Rev. Fr. Dr. Leslie Clifford D’Souza
Date of Birth: 19-08-1962
Place of Birth: Uchila, Udupi Taluk
Ordained Priest: 10-05-1990
- M. A. in English Literature from Mysore University.
- Diploma in Depth Psychology and Formation from the Institute for Psychology and Formation
- B. Th. from the Urbaniana University, Rome
- M. A. in Religious Studies from Catholic University Leuven, Belgium.
- M. A. in Medical Ethics and Licentiate in Theology from Catholic University Leuven, Belgium.
- Ph. D. (Doctorate) in Moral Theology from Catholic University Leuven, Belgium.
- Joined St Joseph’s Inter-Diocesan Seminary Staff in 1995 and taught Philosophy for two years
- As professor taught Moral Theology, Moral Philosophy, Social Ethics, Virtue Ethics, Bio-medical Ethics and Psychology at St Joseph’s Inter-Diocesan Seminary Mangalore, Jesuit Regional Seminary Bangalore and other Ecclesiastical Institutions in India from 2003 to 2010 and visiting professor of St Joseph’s Seminary till 2013.
- Assistant Parish Priest at Holy Rosary Church Kundapur from 1990 to 1992
- Assistant Parish Priest at Holy Cross Church Kulshekar from 1992 to 1995
- Parish Priest of St John the Evangelist Church, Pangla, Shankarpura from 2010 to 2017
- Correspondent of St John’s Educational institution from 2010 to 2017
- Parish Priest of Mount Rosary Church, Kallianpura from 2017 to 2022
- Correspondent of Mount Rosary English School, Kallianpura from 2017 to 2022.
Now in Udupi Diocese
- Secretary of Council of Priests
- Advocate, Ecclesiastical Tribunal
- Parish Priest of Our Lady of Health Church, Shirva
Correspondent of Education Institutions at Our Lady of Health Church, Shirva.